As of Tuesday, January 26, 2021 we are open again BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance to review our enhanced protocols.
You can expect to see our team cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, bathrooms throughout the salon as well as the tools we use to perform services.
Here are the appointment guideline at ArchiTexture:
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
• Masks are mandatory for everyone
• Guests will be greeted at the entrance
• Guests will be served by appointment only
• If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when you can safely enter the salon, as you may be waiting in • your car or outside.
• Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering the premises.
• The number of guests on premises will limited to 50% normal capacity
• Only ONE guest per service provider
• No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations will be separated by partitions
• Employees and guests will wear protective face masks
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized and disinfected between guests
• Clean/sanitized or disposable capes and smocks for each guest
• Stylists will be wearing disposable aprons that will be changed with each guest
• Guests will be expected to wach their hands or sanitize them upon entering the salon
• All doors will be disinfect when touched by a guest
• Please bring your own beverage if you should need one, in a covered container.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you're feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective mask!